Become an NLP Practitioner
Make 2019 your best personal and professional year yet!
£1800 inc. VAT
Six days over two weeks that will truly change your life:
24 – 26 April & 13 – 15 May 2019
18 – 20 September & 23 – 25 October, 2019
16 – 18 December & 2 – 4 Jan, 2020
Why choose to train with Kerry @ Knowledgeably Ltd?
- We promise no more than 20 training delegates on these dates to ensure you receive personal attention
- Training is held in a spacious and contemporary central London location
- At all times there are at least 2 x certified trainers of NLP recognised by the Association of Integrative Psychology
- Training doesn’t end on day 6 – we encourage you to join our community and continue your journey
- Kerry has over 20 years’ career experience working for Blue Chip companies in the Financial Services Industry. In addition to her NLP accreditations, she is also a fully certified coach and a full member of the Association for Coaching.
And don’t just take our word for it…
Fascinating material delivered with enormous passion and understanding. I can’t believe what I’ve learned about myself or how my way of seeing other people has already changed. Thank you!
I would recommend Kerry’s course to anyone who would like a better understanding of themselves and the world they inhabit. She delivered a fun, factual and professional environment for learning.
The group was amazing and for someone who doesn’t normally like working in group environments I felt that for this specific subject it wouldn’t have worked in any other way. I learnt so much from the rest of the group which I really appreciated.
What is NLP?
NLP is short for Neuro Linguistic Programming and can be described in many ways but very simply:
- Neuro – the study of the mind, brain and nervous system. How we think
- Linguistic – the language that we use that creates our reality and how this, in turn, affects our lives
- Programming – the patterns and programmes we have adopted through our life experiences which in turn create our current reality
Places are limited, book now to avoid disappointment. We can provide payment options.
Find out more and book
Should you have any queries or to book your place, please use our contact form below or call us on 0333 800 2190